Word Reader .NET component
This example demonstrates the Word Reader .NET component. The demo reads the
Word document and shows it as an HTML page with styles and formatting.
Note: After reading, the document has many additional elements that do not appear in the HTML.
A Developer can get the information about such document elements as
Header/Footer, Comments, Footnotes, advanced properties of Text, Table, Columns
and other properties. See more code samples on
C#, VB.NET word samples.
- Choose the Word File to render it on the page.
- Press button Read Word Document.
After reading the document, it is converted into the HTML string.
Please look at your Word document as HTML but do not forget about the following restrictions:
- Different symbols are intentionally placed in text at random locations
- The document Tree structure (DOM) provides full information about content and formatting.
- The Trial version adds the commercial information to the document.
Here the document will be rendered